Last updated: May 12, 2023
Thank you for purchasing our services at Think First Digital.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on
refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchase with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
● Company (referred to as either "the Company," "We", "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement)
refers to Think First Digital, 12-15, Anand Estate, 189-A, Sane Guruji Marg, Jacob Circle, Chinchpokli(W),
Mumbai - 400011 Maharashtra, India.
● Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
● Service refers to the Website.
● Website refers to Think First Digital, accessible from https://www.thinkfirstdigital.com/.
● You means the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal
entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 14 days from the date you received the Goods or on which a third
party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of
your decision by:
● By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You by 14 days from the day we receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of
payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
● The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
● The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
● The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or personalised.
● The supply of Goods which, according to their nature, are not suitable to be returned deteriorates
rapidly or when the expiry date is over.
● The supply of Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons were
unsealed after delivery.
● The supply of Goods that are, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items after
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the
above return conditions.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion
may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the
12-15, Anand Estate, 189-A, Sane Guruji Marg, Jacob Circle, Chinchpokli(W), Mumbai -
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an
insured and trackable mail service. We can only issue a refund with a receipt of the Goods or proof of
received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, You'd receive a gift credit
for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves
to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: